Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How long until my face clears up after a facial?

I heard that getting facials can sometimes lead to break outs. Well, I%26#039;m having a bad one right now, and I just want to know how long this will last, should I just leave it, or should I try all sorts of tricks to get rid of these things?





Also, I%26#039;m scheduled for another facial in two weeks. Should I go back to this person?|||Breaking out from a facial is perfectly normal, it%26#039;s just your skin purging. While none of us want to be broken out, it%26#039;s actually a good sign after you get a facial because it means the gross %26quot;stuff%26quot; in your skin is making it%26#039;s way to the surface and out of your pores.





You should definitely go back for your next appointment. Just make sure you realize the difference between an allergic reaction and breaking out...they can often look the same but if you are having an allergic reaction to something used during your facial, you need to be aware of it.





Leave your face alone, let it do it%26#039;s thing.





Good luck!!!|||Yea don%26#039;t bother it!


Wait till u go back, then ask questions


I always go to a dermatologist!

No comments:

Post a Comment