Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you make facial sunburns peel in 1 day?

Most of my face is sunburned and now it%26#039;s peeling on my nose and my forehead. How can I make it all get peeled by tomorrow?|||I%26#039;d be careful about doing that; your skin will not peel until the skin under it is ready to be exposed to the elements. I would gently - GENTLY, now - wash with a mild cleanser and washcloth to exfoliate the skin that is ready to shed; then before going out, put on a heavy-duty moisturizer under your makeup. That way, the skin is moisturized, and won%26#039;t be all flaky as it%26#039;s coming off. Just check yourself in a mirror a few times an hour to make sure you%26#039;re not flaking.





But be careful about forcing your skin to peel before it%26#039;s ready...you could possibly cause other problems worse than sunburn.|||yeah use scrub it worked on me|||Put on a lot of moisturizing lotion and rub it. Your still going to be tender under neath the dead skin.|||if you use a good facial scrub the dad skin will come off of your face and your skin will be silky smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment