Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best sunscreen to use to avoid facial splotches?

My family and I are going to Florida on vacation. This past summer, I noticed sun discolorations on my jawline and brow and temple when being in the sun. There is no way I%26#039;m staying inside on a vacation! Also, I%26#039;m really not a hat person. If anyone knows of a specific product I can use to avoid these splotches(while still getting a little color) from appearing, please tell me.|||I just went to Mexico and brought SPF 30 %26quot;Color Boosting%26quot; sunblock by Neutrogena. It gave me a beautiful tan everywhere (including my face) and protected me from burning. My color is even and a pretty bronze tone. I love this stuff!|||Kiehl%26#039;s Ultra Protection Water-Based Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15. You can grab it at Nordstroms. You will use it everyday its just that good.|||umbrelle i think makes a special pore friendly sunscreen that doesnt cause skin irritations or spots or break outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment